Ha Long Bay – Lan Hạ Bay
1 Day – 7 hours with 5-star boat
THE HALONG CATAMARAN 1 DAY TRIP: This full-day trip is a perfect way to spend as much time on the water as you can in just one day. We use the highway to maximize our time spent enjoying this wondrous beauty. Sailing amongst the 1969 limestone karsts that scatter the emerald water of Halong and Lan Ha Bay, this is an unforgettable day. The brand new luxury premium boat staffed with a warm and welcoming crew, delicious food, and exciting activities, will be the highlight of your trip.
Pictures and activities:
07:45 – 8:30 Hotel Pick UpOur English-speaking tour guide will pick up guests from various hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter, ranging from 7:0OAM – 7:3OAM, we try to make the pick-ups as timely as possible but with morning traffic in the Ha Noi Old Quarter and many hotels to collect from this time is approximate. Please be ready to help expedite this process.Important
Note: On weekends, some roads will not allow vehicles to make room for the Walking street, therefore our buses will drop you off at the closest and most suitable point in the Old Quarter instead.
10:00 – 10:15 Short Lavatory BreakQuick rest stop halfway to stretch your legs, use the facilities, or grab a quick snack in case you missed breakfast (our driver appreciates a coffee break as well!) before we get back on the road and finish the drive.
11:30 – 11:45 Boarding the CruiseThe bus will arrive at Tuan Chau marina and reach our pier, where our welcoming staff will be waiting for your arrival with a big smile. A complimentary welcome drink will be served, and a quick briefing as we set off into the bay.
12:00– 13:00 Lunch On BoardOur award-winning chef will be serving up amazing delights for guests to indulge. Paired beautifully with lavish cocktails, fine wines, and beers. The bar will be open for the entirety of the service.* Water is served throughout the journey, any other drinks not mentioned will incur charges.
14:00 – 15:00 kayaking or Sitting on Bamboo Boat to Visit the Bright – Dark CaveWe will spend 1-hour round trip paddling through a little grotto and into our private lagoon, surrounded by rock walls in all directions. It’s a peaceful little corner of Halong Bay all to ourselves. The tour guide will tell the folklore of Halong Bay before paddling back to the boat.
15:15 – 15:45 Frog Pond, Swimming-Lan Ha BayEnjoy in the trampoline, water slide , go for a swim, or just stay on the boat and relax in Lan Ha Bay. You will have 1hour to enjoy the sand between your toes. So, relax and take a few moments to reflect on the absolute beauty of this natural wonder of the world.
16:00 Cooking DemonstrationLearn the history of a traditional Vietnamese dish that is the most famous. From the fresh ingredients to the preparation method, and then have a try at making them yourselves. You’ll be able to make Vietnamese summer rolls in your own kitchen after this informative and fun course. Excite all your friends and family at home with your new skills!
16:30 Sunset Ceremony – Tea, CakesComplimentary Vietnamese teas, fresh fruit, and little cakes to keep you satisfied until you return to Hanoi. While the sunset starts to drop and the sky fills with deep red, purple, and yellow, enjoy the return sail back.
17:45 – 18:00 Disembark – LimousineWe dock at the harbor, get back onto the Limousine, and go on the highway. A quick stop halfway, and back to Hanoi.
20:00- 20:30 Hotel DropThank you for giving The Halong Catamaran the chance to deliver you a once of a lifetime experience. The tour guide will deliver you to the front door of the hotel, of your choice, in the Old Quarter.
The premium luxury Catamaran boat is 37 meters long and 8.6 meters wide, and launched in February of 2020. With capacity for up to 72 guests, modern technology, international safety standards, and high-grade steel haul construction, this vessel is one of its kind in style, design, and safety.
- Lunch on board
- Complimentary drinking water all day
- Welcome drink
- Cooking class
- Speed boat transfer to and from activities and beach
- Teas, coffees, fruits, cakes 16:30-17:30
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Bus transfer highspeed tollway (if you want).
- English speaking guide
- Beverages not mentioned above
- Food or drinks ordered at the short rest stop
- Any other services not mentioned above
- Add-on speed boat and/or jet-ski tour (optional)
- On board insurance
- Service tax and fees
- For children:
- Under 5 years old: Free for charge
- From 5 to 6 years old: 50% on the rate for an adult
- From 7 to 12 years old: 75% on the rate for an adult
- Cancellation policy for GIT bookings (From 10 pax up):
- 8 – 21 days prior to actual arrival will be charged 30% on the total booking value
- 4 -7 days prior to actual arrival will be charged 50% on the total booking value
- 72 hours prior to actual arrival will be charged at 100% on the total booking value
HOW TO PAY:
– Contact us via what’s app to register specific number information and departure date. We will guide you to pay online by visa card or bank transfer.
– If you come directly to our company’s office at 31 Hang Phen, Hoan Kiem. Please present the promo code: THESINH-ONLINE31 to receive the above promotion price.
OUR OFFICE PHOTO: