HOA LU – TAM COC – MUA CAVE
Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are some 100km or 2 hours bus from Hanoi. Located near the Ninh Binh city, Hoa Lu is the site of a 10th-century capital of an ancient Vietnamese Kingdom called Dai Co Viet. This small Kingdom covered an area of only 300 hectares, and reigned from the 10th century, during the Dinh and Le dynasties, to the 11th century, during the Ly Dynasty. The Kingdom was enclosed by a citadel. The citadel and the Yen Ngua limestone hills provided good defense of this kingdom against the invaders.
Mua Cave – Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
7:30 – 08:00: Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel. We take you to Ninh Binh province which is far from Hanoi city about 100 km.
10h15: The first destination in this trip is visiting Hoa Lu ancient capital. This is the first capital of Vietnam. Come to visit Hoa Lu, you will learn about why the capital was moved to Hanoi nowadays. You are impressed on an outstanding architecture when entering temples of King Dinh and King Le, the first and second emperors of ancient Vietnam, built in the 17 century. Try to feel ancient atmospheres in Hoa Lu ancient capital.
11:30: Relax or free Cycling around idyllic village to explore around sceneries.
12:30: Time for buffet lunch, you are served with traditional Vietnamese food in a local restaurant.
13:30: At Tam Coc wharf, you get on a rowing Tam Coc River Tour with maximum 4 people on a boat to discover the beauty of Tam Coc – Bich Dong. Within 1.5 hours on the boat, local boat riders will orderly take you to visit three Tam Coc caves: Hang Ca (the first grotto), Hang Hai (the second grotto) and Hang Ba (the third grotto).
15.30: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
17.00: Get on tourist bus to return Ha Noi.
19.00: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. Tour finish!
- Transportation with a/c.
- Buffet lunch
- English – speaking guides.
- Entrance fees – boat trip
- Water on bus.
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly
- Children under 4 years old: Free, sharing the service with parents. (two adults can only be accompanied by 1 child for free, the 2nd child is charged 75% of the cost)
- Children from 5 to 8 years old: 75% of the cost.
- Children from 10 years old: 100% as a adult.
HOW TO PAY:
– Contact us via what’s app to register specific number information and departure date. We will guide you to pay online by visa card or bank transfer.
– If you come directly to our company’s office at 31 Hang Phen, Hoan Kiem. Please present the promo code: THESINH-ONLINE31 to receive the above promotion price.
OUR OFFICE PHOTO: