Scarlet Pearl Cruise
5-Star Luxury Boat
2 Days – 1 Night
(Halong bay – Lanha bay)
As the best luxury cruise in Halong Bay, Scarlet Pearl is unique in its commitment … available at all time with Scarlet Pearl’s on-cruise 5-star services.
Come on, let’s see what Scarlet Pearl – Luxury 5-star has !
Pictures and activities:
DAY 1: HA NOI – EXPLORE LAN HA BAY
Around 8:15 – 8.45: We will pick up guests from hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or Hanoi Opera House (applicable for guests who booked transportation service). Our driver will take a 10-15 minute break by a station for guests to rest on the way. (if you want from us)
11:30: Arrive at Scarlet Pearl Cruise’s Lounge in Halong International Cruise Port to check-in. Guests will be offered “welcome drink” and listen to instructions before boarding.
12:00: Guests will start boarding.
13:00: A splendid lunch is served at Tahiti Restaurant while the cruise travelling across primitive Lan Ha Bay. The bay has hundreds of islands and islets, making it a wonderful background for guests to look at while dining.
15:00: Arrive at Sang Cave by kayaking or rowing boat as the path towards the cave is 70m long of water. On the way, guests will be amazed by sparkling karst arcs through sunlight. Afterwards, guests are invited to enter Ech Lagoon, an extremely serene and emerald spot to kayak and swim. It’ll be a wonderful chance to immerse in one of the most remote parts of Lan Ha Bay. The shape of this lagoon looks like a giant frog resting, hence it explains the name “Ao Ếch” in Vietnamese.
17:00: Return to the cruise to relax and admire the sunset on the sundeck.
17:30: Watching sunset over Lan Hạy Bay is one of the moments that shouldn’t be missed out. During this time, there will be either a Sunset Party in Sky Bar or a cooking class hosted by our Chef (depending on the season).
From 17:30-18:30: it is Happy Hour meaning Buy One Get One Free – this promotion is applied on our limited drinks menu. Guests can also choose to watch the sunset by catamaran while sipping fresh cocktails (this is surcharged).
19:00: Fine-dining dinner will be started along with fun and interactive cultural exchange between all the guests and our Vietnamese host.
DAY 2: EXPLORE LAN HA BAY – HA NOI
06:30: Begin a new day with a Tai Chi session while welcoming magnificent sunrise. (Guests can also choose to take photos and enjoy the scene if they prefer so.) A light breakfast is served from.
06:45 – 07:30: in the refreshing and peaceful beauty of the Bay.
07:30: Explore Lan Ha Bay by catamaran to more remote destinations that larger cruises cannot reach.
09:00: Get ready to check out.
09:30: Guests will be served with succulent buffet brunch in Tahiti Restaurant before disembarking.
11:00 – 11:30: The cruise is now back at the Port.
Get on bus back to Ha Noi. Arrive 15.00 at your hotel. (if you want from us)
- Pick up and droff off bay air – conditioned bus.(if you want from us)
- Accommodation as twin sharing basis on luxury cruises
- Full meals aboard as indicated in itinerary
- Kayaking, swimming in the bay
- Welcome drink aboard
- Using entertainment facility aboard
- All entrance fee to indicated sites
- Squid fishing, Taichi
- Drinks on meals.
- Personal expenses/tip for driver and tour guide.
- What not mentioned clearly.
- Children under 4 years old: Free, sharing the service with parents. (two adults can only be accompanied by 1 child for free, the 2nd child is charged 75% of the cost)
- Children from 5 to 9 years old: 75% of the cost. Share room with parents.
- Children from 10 years old: 100% as a adult.
HOW TO PAY:
– Contact us via what’s app to register specific number information and departure date. We will guide you to pay online by visa card or bank transfer.
– If you come directly to our company’s office at 31 Hang Phen, Hoan Kiem. Please present the promo code: THESINH-ONLINE31 to receive the above promotion price.
OUR OFFICE PHOTO: